The industry standard for clean environment applications
The Aluminum Raised Access Floor System is the industry standard for clean environment applications. This system is the perfect solution for processing areas, manufacturing areas, and standard walkways. Machined to extremely close tolerances, these panels are completely interchangeable and provide a precision fit throughout your floor system.
The Aluminum Raised Access Floor Systems are precise yet flexible. They are interchangeable and easily installed, offering many design options and the flexibility to modify the floor system as you grow or as your flooring needs change.
Benefits of the Aluminum Flooring System Include
- All panels are fully interchangeable
- Specifically designed for the ultra-clean environment
- Made from precision machined die-cast aluminum
- All parts are corrosion resistant
- Lightweight, easy-to-install, available with corner locking for vibration control
- Available with a variety of tile finishes in static dissipative and conductive ranges. Specific ranges available upon request.
- Conductive ranges meet NFPA 99 and ANSI/ESD S7.1-1994 guidelines
- Perforated panels and grates provide a variety of open area percentages
- Metric sizing available
- Available in autocatalytic nickel, nickel chrome or with conductive epoxy coating in a variety of colors
- Available for both stringered and non-stringered systems
Grated Panels 54%
Rounded Hole 17%
25% Slotted Hole